Malcolm Traill of the West Australian Museum spoke about The View from Mount Clarence to Christine Layton on ABC Radio, 13 November, 2017. Malcolm runs the Tuesday Curatorial, a public history program which featured an interview with me on Tuesday November 14th, 2017.
A multi-part interview set to a string of interesting questions posed by Malcolm Traill’s Tuesday Curatorial at the West Australian Museum, November 14th, 2017. Links redirect to Vimeo video pages.
- How and When did you get started on The View From Mount Clarence AND What are your links to Albany?
- Do you have another job or do you do this full-time?
- Were you interested in history at school or is this a more recent fascination?
- How do you do your research?
- Do you encourage contributions or is it all your own work? AND, Do you get any feedback?
- Are there aspects of Albany’s history that attract you more than others?
- Are there certain Albany authors whom you rely on for inspiration?
- Tell us about the Search for Ngurabirding series of posts. . .
- Is it a blog or a website? AND, Have you thought of alternative publishing methods?